- Eat sensibly and don’t be wasteful.
- Pause before buying; see if breathing is enough.
- Pay attention to the effects of media you consume.
SHARE LOVING KINDNESS
- Consider other people’s views deeply.
- Work for peace at many levels.
- Spread joy, not negativity.
- Respect the people you encounter; they are your teachers.
- Be equally grateful for opportunities and challenges.
- Notice where help is needed and be quick to act.
- Find connections between teachings and your life.
- Do not become attached to your conclusions.
- Mute your judgmental tongue.
ACCEPT CONSTANT CHANGE
- Be open to what arises in every moment.
- Cultivate the “Beginner’s Mind.”
- Keep going, keep going…